Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sinusitis Attack

I had a busy morning. Skipped breakfast, no time. Spent the whole morning in a fully carpetted hall with no windows (thus no ventilation). There's this weird smell (I can smell it but others disagree) of the poorly ventilated hall. That's the cause of my discomfort through out the day.

I was diagnosed to have chronic maxilary sinusitis a decade ago. One of the symptoms is severe (and sometimes unbearable) pain due to pressure build-up within the sinus cavities. The swelling of the mucous membrane caused blockage and nasal congestion. The sinusitis affected my work. I can't concentrate, the pain makes me feel sick, to the extend of vomitting and having cold sweat. I hated it.

Sinusitis is uncurable. Had done operation to remove some tissues that caused bloackage. The problem came back a couple of years later. Tried modern and traditional medicines. Does not help abit. The only way to ease the pain is SLEEP.

Today is not my day.

3 comments:

[danial][ma] said...

hahahahaha...but still control macho....

Josh said...

Ye la, takkan tunjuk muka nangis. hehe

sbanboy said...

Get well soon