Friday, November 23, 2007

Mattress matter


I used to get back pain and body discomfort when I woke up. Apparently the mattress that I bought three years ago had sank in on the spot I slept. The manufacturer claimed 5 years warranty, but I'm not sure what does the warranty covers. Had contacted them, and they said they'll come and check.

We decided to change mattress a few weeks ago. The decision to purchase a 'better' mattress with back support, anti-static foam, natural rubber with coconut fibre and a whopping price is difficult. The previous one cost us less then a thousand ringgit. But this one doubles.

After changing a few mattresses before this, I felt sceptical about this one. What if it only last for two to three years? What if it's worse then the one we're having now? What if my body ache stays after sleeping on this expensive rubber...??? Decision made, with finger crossed (we'd tried the mattress on display, felt good, but do not know the quality in the long run). The mattress arrived yesterday.

Felt great this morning. No aching. Grin from ear to ear.
Lets see if it's good in the long run.

2 comments:

[danial][ma] said...

hej! you should try the chiropractic mattress at my place...

Josh said...

[Danial] Better still, u should buy one for me so I can test it.