Friday, November 2, 2007

Ginseng Drink

I got severe headache yesterday afternoon. The sinus pain strikes again. I used to get this when ever I eat too much hot & spicy food or deep fried stuff, or not having enough water. I felt the heat in my body (I'm not on heat, mind you). Drop dead once reached home. Brewed a cup of cooling chinese herbal tea in the evening, the headache subsided. Oh ya, I did the steaming thing. Only people with severe sinus problem would know how and why.

My precious wife boiled me a pot of ginseng drink. The ginseng was sliced thin, and put into a small slow cooker added with a glass full of water. Boiled overnight. I woke up early, decant the drink into a thermos and bring it to office. I'm sipping the drink while blogging this entry. The ginseng drink energised me. I felt more alert.



Thanks precious.

(My wife don't read my blog.)

Update on 9 November 2007: I'd inform my wife on this blog. She's excited. Now she reads, so no naughty post ya. hehe

4 comments:

[danial][ma] said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
[danial][ma] said...

hehehehe...so can post naughty comments? so when are you coming to cambridge? you've got miss j and miss lin in cambridge now...

Josh said...

Aiyo... no naughty comments please, many of my colleagues read this blog maa...

Cambridge ah? I wish. Will try next year. Tour.

[danial][ma] said...

hahahaha...just joking...