Monday, March 31, 2008

Stunning View of Sunset

I have this habit of having a camera with me where ever I go, for I never knew what would I come across. Like the case of this evening as I drove home, around 7.30pm. As I drove pass Puchong toll and made a left turn, I looked through my rear mirror and was stunned by the this view I saw.

A few minutes later the sky turned to golden red colour. I was amazed.

Don't ask me how I took the photos. All I can say is, don't try this at home. hehe.

Around 7.50 as I reached the junction near my home, again, was staggered by this view.

Not only that the sky look beautiful, but the pattern of the light was so weird too. It like as if there was an explosion in the air. Astonishing!

I'm glad that I had my faithful camera with me then. Now I can share my joy with my blog readers. Oh, it's not the DSLR, it's my compact Sony Cybershot digital camera.

11 comments:

Beruang Madu said...

Josh pun suka tengok langit.. sama lah Abang pun suka tengok awan... suka tengok bentuk dia tapi kalau sun set atau sun rise lagi cantik kan... hilang risau risau tengok indahnya alam... ahhhhh....

pekena teh o sambil makan keropok goreng pun sedapnya masa tengok langit nih...

MIM said...

Thanks bro...CANTEKnyerrr!! WOW...my God, so beautiful. Canteknyer...canteknyer...

:: NbC :: said...

tanteknye... balik kang ajar kita lah.. jeles tul nengok pics lawa2..

Josh said...

[Beruang madu] A'ah, setuju bang. Kalo kat apartment abg lagi ler best, sambil minum teh... best.. best..
Haritu x dapat amik gambar KLCC ngan langit yang lawa-lawa.

[MIM] Thanks to God for the creation bro. And of course my photography skill lah.. hehehe (perasan). Thanks for the compliment. Mim balik nanti Josh belanja. (eh, ada kaitan ke ngan entry ni?)

[pinky] Tenkiu. Boleh je, Kalo pinky beli DSLR lagi ler meletop nanti.

Inah said...

cantiks nye..ni yg jeles ni..pakai cybershot je ke?btw..how did u take this photo?stop in the middle of the road ke?

best je tgk gambar mcm ni :)

my digicam rosak dah :(

sedeynya..

Chen said...

oo yeah, baybeh!

budleee said...

simple thing in life that makes us smile :)

Josh said...

[inah] Erm.. betul ke nak tau camner Josh amik gambar tu? erm.. erm...

I slowed down the car, very slow, wind down my window and stick my hand out together with the camera. Nasib baik tak banyak keta.

[chen] thank you baybeh.

[bud] I smiled. That's why I have this urge to share the photos with my readers.

Luvis said...

Dr.Josh, Fuyohhhhhhh....nice capture. I love to take sunrise and sunset picture too. In fact, I managed to take many different view at different places, last week and the week before I took some sunset picture too when I was in macau n Hong Kong but is different view.I trust your skills is much better than me :-)Scary la u ni ambik gambar tgh drive...bahaya.

Josh said...

[luvis] Yup. Don't try this at home. hahaha.

Lifesaver said...

Dr.Josh, actually I always do that u know...hehe. x boleh tahan la, I'm a nature lover.