Monday, March 17, 2008

Water Droplets

Finally, after months of tender loving care, the lotus in my garden (a gift from Datin N) starts to produce beautiful huge leaves. Dah berbulan-bulan pokok lotus ni 'hidup segan mati tak mau'.. As I water the plant this morning, i was hypnotised by the beauty of the pearl-liked water droplets on the surface of the leave.

Being a blog addict, I took out my DSLR camera and snapped these photos even though I was in a hurry to work so that I can share them with my blog readers. The first two are originals, the rest are enhanced.





I'd reduced the resolution so that I can save my blog's space. If you;re interested to have the higher resolution version as wall papers, just give me your email and i'll send them to u.

13 comments:

:: NbC :: said...

wahhhh nice shots.. i like the last one.. leh nammpak muka Josh dlm droplets tu..

axim said...

hi josh...really love the pictures of the rain droplets...mind to share with me?my email:azim_ashaary@yahoo.com
thanks josh!

ad said...

wah..konsep air..ad suka..ad suka..sukanya..

Beruang Madu said...

uihhh... cantiknya.. rain drop tu original lah... mana cantik ngan rain drop abang haritu...?? cantik yg ni kan...

[danial][ma] said...

hej! rain drops or water droplets...hhhhmmmm...

Josh said...

[pinky] Tenkiu-tenkiu. Tu la, Josh sengaja adjustkan contrast supaya nampak Josh kat droplets. hehe

[axim] Thanks for the 'support' hehe. Yup, i'll send them to u in a while.

[Ad] Josh pun suka konsep air ni. hehe. Tenkiu atas sokongan padu Ad.

[Beruang madu] Memang original droplet tu. Tu bukan rain drops bang. Josh siram bunga, air tu jatuh ke atas daun tu, so Josh amik gambar. Gambar2 yg abg amik tu cantik jugak.

[danial] rain drop ke water droplet ke, tak kisah, yg penting cantik. kan? Tunjuk ler daffodils yang ada water droplets kat blog u, boleh?

MIM said...

Uuuuuuuuuu...I like the 1st pic...wow... :-)

Josh said...

[mim] Thanks! wait until I snap the water droplets on Abg Bear's skin, lagi cantik. hahahaha

MIM said...

Uuuuuuuuuu...Please! Please!! That would be a one of a kind punya picture! Kekekeke...! ;-D

Josh said...

[mim] Hm..... how to get abg Bear wet, with water droplets on his skin... hm....

MIM said...

We keep him 1 night with yr plants, for sure besok got at least 1 droplet of dew. Tiny pun takpe laaa. Heeee... ;-)

Beruang Madu said...

hahahaaaa.. kepala kotor betullah abang nih.. bila Josh cakap itu bukan rain drop abang.. abang dah fikir lain pulak... hahahahhaa

Josh said...

[beruang madu] cuba abg citer sikit apa yg kotor tu...