Saturday, March 8, 2008

Vote

It's election day. I want to perform my duty as a citizen of Malaysia. I want to vote for those who can represent the rakyat. I want my future.


I reached the poll station around 11.45am. Not many people there, only one person in front of me. No queuing required. It took me less then 5 minutes to vote.

The poster stated no handphone. Saya ambik gambar jugak.

I had got sick and tired of the political party that filled with briberies, cronyism, discriminations, suppressions and empty promises. The 'exam questions' this morning was easy. Second thought was not required to answer them. I vote for changes.

There, I'd done my duty. Now looking forward to the changes.

15 comments:

:: NbC :: said...

owh too bad.. i can see the serial number printed there...

i wonder, system apa diorg pakai ni.. :-(

Josh said...

[pinky] Yes, kat situ memang ada serial number. Tapi masa announce tarikh undi tu diaorang kata takde serial number. Don't care. Vote je.

:: NbC :: said...

but 4 government servant, serial number tu bahaya tu..

budleee said...

yes2.. they have serial number kat nama kita kat internet when we register and on the poll ballot...

hmm mcm tak kisah yer tempat mengundi nih,, can bring children, camera and so on...

Josh said...

[Budlee] Bud undi jugak ke? Kat Serdang?

kok@un said...

Malaysian dah berjaya sampai ke ISS...

Josh said...

[kok@un] Apa ISS tu?

Anonymous said...

itu olang kata ISS - International Space Station. lain kali mgkn akan mendarat di BULAN jugak ko.

budleee said...

ermm urk tak sempat daftar.. the election date caught me by suprise.. tak sempat nak tukar address mengundi :D

for me if i did tukar address it would be in kajang..

p.s
can you link my blog too :D

Josh said...

[budlee] Ok. dah link.

budleee said...

THANKS :D

Chen said...

hi josh!

wah!! taking photos in the voting room! u're so damn cool and brave!

hidup josh!!

Josh said...

[chen] No lah, not in the room. I took the photo from outside, while waiting for my turn. since they didn't stop me, I continue taking while giving my vote.

Chen said...

duhh.... it's like a free for all. i wonder what will happen if i suddenly take off my shirt while voting

Josh said...

[chen] they'll follow. hahaha