Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wallpapers

I just love these two photos. It's the flower of the spider plant. Very small, approximately 1 cm in diameter. It took me more then half an hour and more then 20 frames just to get these two acceptable ones. I love the colour, I love the shade of light, I love the position of the flowers and I love the great contrast of the whole photo. So I thought I should share them with my blog readers.


Just click the photo to enlarge and save them as wallpapers. If u want higher resolution, just give me your email address.

8 comments:

budleee said...

wow i luvvvvvv this picture :)

very2 wallpaper suitable, because there is enough empty spaces so that my desktop wont look clutterred :)

Josh said...

[Bud] hi Bud, yes, I purposely compose the photo so that it has sufficient empty space for the icons.

Shah said...

Love the way the flowers stand out from the darkness beyond. What were the settings u used for these shots. And what time of the day did you take the shots?

budleee said...

hehe dah letak dah..looks great with my wide screen lap top :D

Josh said...

[Shah] Hey Shah, I used aperture 2.0, speed at 100. Morning around 10. The plant was placed in between large pots. The ray of the sun shine through the leaves of the bigger plants, thus giving the effect of selective lighting.

I prefer to take photos during morning around 9 to 10.30, or evening around 5.30 to 6.30.

Josh said...

[bud] terharu Josh... sop sop.... thanks for the support! ;-D

:: NbC :: said...

wow... nice shots bro..
gd work..! tabik spring lah..!

Josh said...

[pinky] hahaha.. tenkiu!