Thursday, March 27, 2008

Busy, busy

I'd been extremely busy these few days. My blood pressure had shot up, reading 138 and 98. Scary. To avoid people from disturbing me in my office, i pasted this notice on my door.

To release the tension and the stress, i planned to swim every evening after work. But weather like this refrained me from doing so. Sigh.....


I even bring some paperwork home to be settled at night. My wife had been worried about this, and i felt so sorry for being unable to spend more time with her. I'll make myself free tonight to spend quality time with her. More administrative coming in by next week.

9 comments:

:: NbC :: said...

paham sgt keje mcm ni bz bermusim..

but cian Mrs Josh bila musim bz tiba..

(tetiba jadik bhs baku tonggang langgang)

Chen said...

as long as got no thunder or lightning, should be safe to swim.

don't worry about the rain, you'll get wet in the pool anyway!

Josh said...

[pinky] A'ah, sian wife husband dia x layan sangat.

[chen] Not that I don't want to swim, but the pool close if raining.

Beruang Madu said...

tidakkah entry terbaru abang tu merelease kan siki beban kepala tu??

Josh said...

[beruang madu] hahahah... memang dapat release sikit. Kelakar lah. Thanks bang.

budleee said...

yah raining lately every petang..

thankfull for the car :D

Josh said...

[bud] yup. takyah cuci keta selalu.

Chen said...

closed when u've paid your monthly maintenance fee faithfully?! burn down the management office! Kill ! KILL !!

Josh said...

hahahahaha..... not that they close without reason, it's for safety purpose. When it rains, the management will close the pool. That's it.