Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bombay Palace Restaurant

I had dinner with a bunch of bloggers at the heart of KL city this evening. It was an invitation by Abg Bear and Dr. Shah. More photos and other details can be found in their blog. Just pay them a visit.


The restaurant was very cosy, and elegant too. I would say it's an exclusive dining place that anyone who enjoy Southern Indian cuisines in an extravagant environment should give it a try.


No photos of food nor any preview in the entry. I'll blog about them in my next entry. This entry is about the restaurant. They have the name of the restaurant printed on many of their cutlery, including their salt shaker, pepper shaker and even their vase.


Each table is decorated with a stalk of fresh carnation. Nice.

Other plus points: Air-conditioned (very comfy) and ample parking space.

The only draw back that I notice is their price of the food. It's not a cheap place to dine, and definitely not a place to be frequented.

12 comments:

budleee said...

mental note to self, whenever eating a place with "palace" in the title, must come prepared with a paid credit card, thick wallet of cash or a very very very very very good friend :D

:: NbC :: said...

copy cat budlee's note 2 myself too.. :-P

Josh said...

[Bud] & [Pinky] Hahahaha, I had a good laugh. I got many very very very very good friend, but they did not join us. How?

Chen said...

josh, can u be my very very very very very good friend?

yes? thanks! i'll have a look at my daily planner book and see when i can schedule an appointment with u!

Josh said...

[Chen] Can, can, can. But then, you go yourself lah ya. hahahahaha.

For the appointment, my schedule is full until December 2010. sorry.

[danial][ma] said...

hej!hhhhmmmmm...spicy food...not for me anymore...pedhaaaassss(copy kak lin's)...hehehehhe...

Josh said...

[danial] eh, spicy not necessary hot tau. Ni spicy but not hot lah. Kak Lin pun boleh makan tau.

Style K. Lin sekarang... "adeh... pedass pedas.... " padahal x pedas pun. Pastu, "aaa.a.. panas, panas..." Siapa suruh pakai sweater kat Malaysia?? heheheehehee (Jangan Marah K. Lin, gurau je)

[danial][ma] said...

hej! hahahaha...might be going to cambridge next week...a week on the road...road trip...

Chen said...

okay!! December 2010 ya. I'll note it down in my planner diary. Don't forget ya mr george?

Josh said...

[danial] Send my regards to K. Lin, and help me to give her a BIGGGG HUGG.

[chen] Ok, 25th Dec, 2010, my office. I'll be working Mars by then. hehehe

Beruang Madu said...

Lagi setahun kita pegi lagi yer Josh... tapi I paling nak bawak Josh makan kat Kuala Selangor...

Josh said...

[beruang madu] nak, nak, nak.