Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Went Swimming

Disclaimer: This entry does not mean that I would like to leave the Kelab Bulat, nor to have slimmer body. I love the way I look now (perasan). Exercising is merely to improve my health condition.

I went swimming this evening. Since there's this swimming pool which is not that far from my office, swimming there would be the best choice.

These swimming attire (or outfit?) had been left untouched for too long. I had a good check if they're still good. I don't want to end up being 'over-exposed' as the old swimming trunk give way.

I used to swim for 20 to 25 laps non-stop when i was in my post-grad days. But the 10 laps target that I was hoping to achieved was too difficult for me. I ended up swimming only 7 laps. I need to do this more often. I felt sucks.

I'd finally taken my first step. Hope I can persist.

14 comments:

[danial][ma] - tyne&wear said...

hej! swimming entry...hhhhhmmm...like somebody entry too...hehehehee...

Josh said...

[danial] Ya lorr.. so coincident one. Why leh?

:: NbC :: said...

Josh, errrr wheres ur pink swimming trunk..?

wanna keep it 4 synchronized swimming..?

;-) lalallala

budleee said...

eh ms pinky.. got mixed synchronized swimming ka??

i love swimming too. why? because those in kelab bulat float easily :D
hehe

Chen said...

i don't wanna be in kelab bulat....

Josh said...

[pinky] Pink swimming trunk tu kena tunggu pinky balik, and Ad join sekali, baru gempak.

[bud] hahahaha... senang float..Join us then!

[chen] sorry, you're a lifetime member, termination of membership is not allowed.

budleee said...

sure thing

cannonball!!!!!! *splash

Beruang Madu said...

er ah er ah er ah!!! Josh kembali berenang?? errrr... esok tu berenang jer Josh... latihan renang berirama tu dibatalkan sebab seluar renang abang basah... tak kering lagik... laen kali lah yer!!!

Josh said...

[beruang madu] o, seluar renang abg basah ye.. Kalo camtu takyah ler pakai. Abg ajar je dengan ketiadaan seluar renang tu, Josh x kisah, betul ni, memang x kisah.

Lariiiii.........

:: NbC :: said...

hhhahahaaa, kalo abg Bear berenang mcm cadangan Josh tu - i tammo join.. tatut... :-P

[danial][ma] said...

hej! josh, of course coincident one because it is spring over there too...so all the hibernated creatures will awake and start jumping into the pool...hehehehe...

Josh said...

[pinky] hahahaha.. suruh abg bear tutup ngan daun. hahahahaha...

[danial] hahahaha so funny, I din't hibernate u know, bear ada ler. Kan abg Bear?

[danial][ma] said...

hej! i thought you are baby bear...hehehehe...

Josh said...

[danial] aiyo.... sejak bila i became bear?? hahahahaha.