Thursday, April 17, 2008

iBook Went To Clinic

Something wrong with my iBook. It couldn't start. I had no idea what had happened and clueless in solving the problem. The best thing to do is to send the Book to the clinic.



I sent it to the Machines in Mid Valley this morning, and they refer me to the Machines in the Garden. They clicked here and there, touched this and that, press here and there again. Then the problem solved. Hm... They couldn't identify the problem, but at least my iBook can start now.

Had lunch with Hairie at KLCC. Since I was in KL, might as well call him to accompany me for lunch. Sorry, no pics, I forgot.

11 comments:

[danial][ma] - tyne&wear said...

hej! I think it's time to upgrade to MacBook or MacBook Air or MacBook Pro...remember mine the White one already RIP after a good 5 years and now the Black one still going strong with Leopard...:)

Josh said...

[danial] Ceh. Mine still alive and kicking ok. Kalo ada duit, will upgrade to MacBook-in-thin-air. hahaha

Inah said...

amboi2..vogue nye laptop doc josh :)..putih lagi..err..press here n there?touching here n there??chen sure love this words :P

:: NbC :: said...

hmmm, nak kena magical touch baru jalan eh.. ke dia majuk ngan Josh...? keje kuat sgt kot..

Josh said...

[inah] tak ler vogue sangat Inah, tu dah kira klasik dah. Beli 4 tahun lepas.

[pinky] Majuk kot. Sebab ada Josh sebut nak beli macbook air bila Shah jumpa duit tu kat rumah dia.

Beruang Madu said...

errrr... I tot Heri punya ban dah di tarikbalik... apasal pulak takder gambar yer??

[danial][ma] said...

hej!! buy, buy, buy...me, thinking of buying a new macbook maybe pro one...hehehehehe...now change the topic, if you are coming to UK, i would like to suggest to come sometimes mid july...because i am planning to go to amsterdam for a few days, maybe we can go together and discover amsterdam in summer...

Josh said...

[beruang madu] Bukan x ambik bang, lupa. Terus makan je.

[danial] ok, u buy, buy, buy, and the old one u give it to me. Tadaaa.... problem solved. hehehe

O, mid July? might be difficult. But I'll try to arrange.

shahril aley said...

lawa laptop putih bersih suci murni lagi. ermmm kalau org pembersih mmg suke kaler puteh. walau dah 4 tahun pakai masih tampak keputehan lagi.

Josh said...

[shahril] oh yes, I like white, but Josh pembersih ke? betul jugak kot. kih kih kih..

paul said...

hello! like to share with you this:
http://www.islamtomorrow.com/
http://www.islamcode.com/