Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Breakfast With Two Burung Kakak Tua

Believe it or not, we went to KFC for breakfast last week. I didn't know KFC offers breakfast until this burung kakak tua Puan Tod-tod told me.

I think KFC outlets are struggling to beat other fast food restaurants because they'll be loosing out otherwise. Puan Tod-tod insisted that we should try. Why not, no harm trying. Another burung kakak tua Puan Sue-sue join in. They're my regular makan-makan gang.


They offer some interesting varieties for breakfast. Nasi lemak and this i-already-forget-the-name thingy.

To my opinion, this pita bread wrapped thingy taste better then the foldover. At smaller portion, less greasy and with lots of vegie, it beats the Mac foldover flat. Kalo ada yg memang foldover fan, sorry ye, it's only my personal opinion.

But having breakfast at fastfood outlets is still not my cup of tea. Soto, lontong, mee sup or even mee goreng and nasi kerabu are still my preference.

10 comments:

fiebie said...

"But having breakfast at fastfood outlets is still not my cup of tea. Soto, lontong, mee sup or even mee goreng and nasi kerabu are still my preference."


are you sure you are chinese???

hik

:: NbC :: said...

owh.. entry ni ngingatkan sy ttg zinger.. ada org nak banjer di KLIA sampai2 je nanti.. jom Josh join..

Josh said...

[Fiebe] Erm.... now I'm getting confuse myself... hahahaha. I like dim sum and chu-cheong-fun very much. But kat Shah Alam ni susah sangat nak cari. Yang ada pun kureng dan mahal. That's why it's not in the list.

Josh said...

[pinky] ok gak. But ada ke dia kat Mesia nanti??

suw_pattzy said...

hehe, sy tambah lg satu..kari pon suke gak kan? hik hik hik

budleee said...

hmm i just ate the normal burger for breakfast

ok lah gak.. :)

i suka mcd, ada drive through byk, kfc sikit2 jer ade drive through

Josh said...

[suw] oh yes.. I LOVE curry. Especially kari kepala ikan. Sedaaaap.

[Bud] You're right, KFC jarang ada drive thru.

Chev said...

i never have soto nor lontong for breakfast. My typical breakfast is a glass of milk or cereal :)

Anonymous said...

ala..nak mkn roti canai banjir kari, lontong, soto,laksam for breakfast..nk mkn tomyam jg..teringat rojak buah kt puri-puri..ala..sedapnye...ishk..ishk.. rindunya semua tu..

Josh said...

[chev] Yikes... milk and cereals are a bit dull for me. But they're healthy food! You have those everyday?

[anon jauh] ler, kejap je, tak lama lagi boleh ler makan benda-benda tu. Buat masa ni makan je lah apa yg ada kat situ. Kesian.