Tuesday, July 22, 2008

(Overdue) Tag

I was tagged by Putera Rizal on this one-word game (ye ke one word??), long-long time ago (a couple of weeks back). Only until now that I can find time doing this. Here goes:

1. Where is your cell phone? Table
2. Your significant other? Kajang
3. Your hair? Black
4. Your mother? Kian
5. Your father? Pin
6. Your favorite thing? My iBook
7. Your dream last night? blank(my world was spinning, remember?)
8. Your favorite drink? Chinese Tea, kot.
9. Your dream/goal? Successful
10. The room you're in? Office
11. Your hobby? Photography(and swimming too)
12. Your fear? friendless
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? My dream house(oversea)
14. What you're not? Tall(Tall, dark and handsome to be exact)
15. Muffins? Yummy
16. One of your wish list items? MacBook air(hoping for an iPhone actually)
17. Where you grew up? Kuching
18. The last thing you did? Printing documents (Erm... masuk toilet tadi)
19. What are you wearing? decent wear
20. Favorite Gadget? None(I'm hopeless about gadget)
21. Your pets? None(love dogs though)
22. Your computer? iBook(need to upgrade soon)
23. Your mood? Joyful
24. Missing someone? Yup(Qing wen *** *** zai ma?)
25. Your car? Nissan
26. Something you're not wearing? glasses (lipstick, earrings, denture, bra, panties, many more..)
27. Favorite store? Tesco?
28. Like someone? Plenty
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Can't remember

Phewww...

14 comments:

Tropical Banana said...

Heheee :D:D Omg it would SO cool if you got an iPhone or Macbook Air.

But you can't get a Macbook! I BAN you from getting one, because I already have one. =P HAH.

axim said...

phewww...what a relieved...

[danial][ma] said...

hej! josh...haiyak...you said one word for each question, how come some with two or more words...Q16 i have no comment, Q20 you should put iPhone instead...it's a great gadget just like a palm macbook...and Q24...zai...hehehehehehe...

Chen said...

Haaa... you don't wear panties or bra meh? I do!

:: NbC :: said...

Chen.. :-P

Josh.. ada questions with > 1 word maaaa.. kecoh eh..?

Beruang Madu said...

Your favourite bear.... Beruang Madu... sayang adik Joshh!!!

azizi said...

i thought you are wearing nothing ...heh..heh.. opssss!

RizaL said...

hihi i agree with azizi... :)

Josh said...

[Banana] I'll get a black one, more powerful then yours, come with blinking light at the side (just to make sure it's REALLY different from yours). hahaha

[Axim] Pesal relieved? sebab x tag Axim yek? hehe

[Danial] I can't put iPhone or Q20, as I didn't have one, don't even know how it look like! wink-wink. Q24:"Zai na li? zhuo shen mo?" ;-P

[Chen] I knew it! I knew it from the beginning. You hour glass figure had gave it's way... Hm... what colour ah? Pink ah?

[Pinky] Aiyo pinky, susah ler nak jawab semua ngan 1 word je. Pecah otak Josh nanti.

[beruang madu] tu ler pasal, naper dia orang takde soalan nih yek? kalo ada sure jawapan dia Beruang Madu! confirm!

[Azizi] that's not me lah, it's Danial Maaaaa... u forgot meh?? hehehe

[Rizal] Keep dreaming yah Rizal. hahahaha. (it's secret, wink-wink) hahahaha

PUTUBAMBU said...

Josh,

i'm interested to Quest. no. 26..
hehehee..

you like muffins? me too.. especially from Kenny Rogers lah..

and lastly...it seems that you're such a very happy person.. b'coz you can't remember when is the last time you cried... good for you..!

Josh said...

[Putu] Aiyo... Q26 takde kaitan ngan yg hidup atau yg mati tau. hahahah

Oh yes, I'm a joyful person. X ingat bila last nangis.

Baru perasan, why sudden-sudden Putu write in English?

wahdi said...

Same same!!! My fav. color is green too! ;)

PUTUBAMBU said...

hehhe..just to improve my englishh maaaaa...!!

polish..polish..

dah berkarat dah english grammar patik ni Josh..huhu..

Josh said...

[Wahdi] give me FIVE! hehe

[Putu] IC, ic. Bagus! nanti kita spiaking pulak ye.