I'd always wanted to tryout the Riverview Restaurant at Kuala Selangor ever since Abg Yazeed and Dr. Shah blogged about it months ago. Finally the day arrived. Inah messaged me a week before about the trip. I got excited. Then Abg Yazeed confirmed the trip a few days later. We went there last Sunday.
The bears' house was the meeting point before we start our one and a half hours journey at 5pm. I was excited to see Lily, Ziana and the don't-show-face MNN! Hm.. sebenarnyer MNN tu sebijik macam Abg Bear, kembar ke? Inah and Aley were there too.
The restaurant was situated by the river. Sempat amik gambar ni sebelum makan.
The restaurant was packed. It shows how good the food were.
Here's our menu. The mantis prawn stir fried with dried chili.
The young french beans stir fried with ikan bilis.
The yong-tau-foo soup.
The spicy bamboo shellfish.
The all time favourite butter prawn.
The black pepper crab.
And the yummilicious of all, the lime and chili steam siakap. (my favourite)
The dinner was fun. The food was finger licking good, and the people were adorable!
This was a memorable dinner for me, due to the reason below:
1. First time meeting Lily, Ziana and MNN. There're so sporting and adorable. Can't remember a single second without laughter.
2. First time having dinner at this Riverview restaurant. The food were A class.
3. First time having severe sinusitis right in the middle of a yummy dinner, thanks to a glass of icy sour plum lime. (I should'nt have taken the icy drink). I vomited twice during the dinner (no one notice, hehe). The headache was terrible.
4. Inah drive me home (using my car) for the first time.
5. Tested my navigator outside Klang valley for the first time. Very accurate and reliable.
All in all, indeed this was a memorable dinner.
1. Am blogging from my hotel room at ParkCity Everly hotel, Bintulu. The hotel is fully WiFi, FOC some more.
2. I'm 90% recovered from yesterday's sinusitis.