Thursday, December 27, 2007

Thanksgiving Service

Christmas is not only a season of celebration, love, share and forgiving. It's also the time of counting God's blessing. We had not been helding this Thanksgiving Service thingy for a year plus, so we organised one on the night of Christmas day. God had showered His blessing on both me and my wife's life. God is good.

We did some changes to our plan. We celebrated our Christmas at our Kajang home. Christmas night celebration on 24th at Church. Then the Christmas thanksgiving service on 25th morning at church. Later on, our very own thanksgiving service at home on 25th evening, 6pm. Will be back to my hometown on Friday, till 1st Jan.

Our Thanksgiving services attendance was upon invitation only. Close church members attended. The last time when we open to all a year ago, a total of 160 attended and squeezed into our tiny house.




That night, I shared on the many blessings that I'd recieved from God.
And that now I'm into blogging world, I'm blessed with wonderful blogger friends.

No comments: