Thursday, December 13, 2007

Science Centre of Singapore

We went to the science centre during our stay in Singapore last weekend. We allocated three hours for the centre but in the end it was 4 hours. Still, we'd only covered 50% of the place. One whole day should be enough.

It's a good place for children to learn many things, from chemistry, to biology and physics, all the way to IT and many others. I was fascinated too.




One thing i regretted, for not allocating any time for shopping spree in our schedule. Anyway, next trip then, if there's one. It's Christmas season, and I have a long list of things to buy and gifts to purchase.... (I shop gifts for CHILDREN only ya).

2 comments:

Beruang Madu said...

sampai hati u Josh..dah 2 bulan I bagitahu besday I besok..tanak lah ingat nak belikan I hadiah... uuuwwaaaaaa...nanges nanges guling guling!!! cepat pujuk!!

Josh said...

alelelelelele... mai i bagi madu sesudu.. hehehehe. Ler, burang madu, kan dah banyak hadiah dapat.