Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Reward for Ms. A.

My niece Ms. A got straight As in her UPSR. Yes, she took UPSR, not SPM nor PMR.

We promised to give her a treat, she chose what she want. Sushi was her pick. Her younger sister Ms. H tagged along. We tried this Japanese restaurant situated right in the middle of Kajang town. The price was as good as the Sushi King but the ingredients and embellishes were luxuriously 'abundant'. They got soft shell crabs!





After dinner, we went for an animation movie. We got pretty much enchanted. Ms. H requested a bucket of pop-corn, she's easily contented.


"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh........Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh" (the princess sings)

6 comments:

Beruang Madu said...

waaaa....tahniah tahniah dari pakcik..pakcik suka pakcik suka!!! kirimkan tahniah pada dia

tapi Josh among all kalau u nak belanja I jangan lah ke sushi yer... I takleh bau ikan mentah...

Shah said...

Which mall is this place at? I love Sushi. Nak bawa Beruang Madu gi makan kat sana lah for his birthday hehehe... But seriously where is it? I frequently head to Kajang so I must check this place out.

Josh said...

[Shah] Not in any mall, it's actually in a small shop at the alley of shoplots right in the middle of the busy Kajang town. But I didn't see any Halal sign. :(

[Beruang madu]..... beruang kat northen America sukaaaa sangat makan salmon mentah.
Kalo Josh nak belanja, Josh belanja ikan bakar, ok?

Beruang Madu said...

yesss.... this beruang love ikan bakar very much.... can i bring shah....??? haaa can i can I??

Josh said...

[beruang madu] aiyo.. of course can laa. In fact, if I were to invite, I'll definately invite both la.

Anonymous said...

hhhmmmm...the soft crab looked so ugly like a spider...but i am sure it really yummy and crunchy...oohhh...i miss sushi king...the soft shell crab, unagi, smoked salmon...etc...