Wednesday, January 23, 2008

CNY decor at church

I was at the church the whole morning, helping Mr. & Mrs. Wan to put up the CNY decor. This was how the stage look like before decor.

Then Mrs. Wan got the raw materials ready. I was busy baby sitting the ever energetic boy.

Then we all got started, leaving their son running around the church all by himself.



Mrs. Wan gave some finishing touch, before asking me to snap a family photo for them.


By the time we finished the job, it's already 2.30pm. We had lunch together before I went home.
I received an invitation for dinner with a bunch of friends at Bangi tomorrow night. I can't promise them straight away as I know tomorrow's schedule will be tight. On the other hand, I've been looking forward to join them for dinner, letting them down will also mean letting myself down. hm..... will confirm with them tomorrow.

10 comments:

:: NbC :: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
:: NbC :: said...

the idea of using those bamboo in their decor is really nice.. i likeeee..

ada significant meaning ke bamboo ngan CNY..?

Josh said...

[pinky] Ya, josh pun suka yg bamboo tu. And Yes, it's significant for some. Bamboo untuk orang cina membawa makna peningkatan dari setahun ke setahun, tak kira apa. Kewangan boleh, pangkat pun boleh, kesihatan pun boleh, bilangan kawan pun boleh.

awieworld said...

bilangan kawan?..erm..interesting,. i dah dapat email u. thnks...nanti i msj u. ok.. :)\

Ad said...

nnt pos sebiji oren mandarin CNY sini..

ekekekeeke..

moga CNY ni memudahkan impian Josh tercapai..

Josh said...

[awie] tengah tunggu ni.. hehehe

[ad] Ok, takut-takut nanti dah sampai sana tu dah jadi limau asam yg kering. hehe. Thanks for the wishes.

Beruang Madu said...

josh nanti dah abis CNY tu, bagi kat I tanglung merah tu... nak letak kat balkoni I lah.. tentu cantik utk CNY tahun depan...

Josh said...

[beruang madu] tu hak milik church bang. takleh ambik. Tahun depan Josh belikan abg satu.

Beruang Madu said...

alaaa...kalau nak belikan.. tahun ni lah... boleh...??

Josh said...

dah habis stok bang. (hehe... ada je alasan)