Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Breakfast with friends

It's Thaipusam today. Since everyone is not working, we decided to have breakfast together. We chose a restaurant in Bangi. Tambi and wife joined in. Mr. Wan & family came abit later.

Out of seven of us, 5 took this delicious mee-hoon soto. I think it's the sambal kicap that makes the difference. It's hot, yet yummy. I give it A-, 8/10 (hee hee.. ikut cara Dr. Shah & Beruang Madu buat rating.)

Tambi & Mrs. Wan scooped spoon after spoon of the hot sambal into their mouth as if it's rice. Yikes, I can't do that. It's HOT!



We chatted for awhile before we went on our own way. I followed Mr. & Mrs. Wan to the church to help them up on the CNY decor. Wife went to her office (it's holiday, precious, why leave me alone at home??) because she said I'm not at home anyway, hehehe.

4 comments:

:: NbC :: said...

tabik spring 2 Mrs Josh.. rajin tu...

Josh said...

[pinky] My wife memang workaholic pinky, but she'll make it a point to be at home with me on weekends. So we spend our weekend together most of the time.

Beruang Madu said...

erkkk... sejak dua menjak ni i pun dah tak tahan nak makan pedas... sambal yg I buat untuk nasi lemak tu pun tak berapa pedas sebenarnya... ada gula dalam dia...sedikit karamel.. takleh.. I kalau pedas tak nikmat makan...

Josh said...

[beruang madu] biar betul.. bukan ke orang Jawa giler pedas?? hehe