Friday, February 1, 2008

Down with Sore-throat and Sinus Pain


Maybe too busy and too little rest. I was down with sore-throat and sinus pain two days ago. Went to get medical consultation and medication this evening, for the second time, since the medicines I got last night does no effect on the illness.

But don't worry about me. I'm perfectly ok, pretty alive kicking. Somehow I'd got used to this illness and pain.

I'll be off to Cameron Highland for three days starting from tomorrow morning. The whole office will be there cracking our head and to do lots of planning for the next 10 years. A much waited and much anticipated event. So I might not be able to get online that often.

I'll be at my kampung the very next day I return from Cameron Highland. Slow and infrequent update is expected.

I would like to wish my fellow bloggers and my blog readers A Prosperous and Blessed New Year.

Gong Xi Fa Cai, Hong Bao Na Lai (It's in mandarin, which means: Congrats u for getting richer, please give me ang pow)

7 comments:

:: NbC :: said...

Hi Josh,
Gong Xi Fa Cai, Hong Bao Na Lai
(hope dat i can pronounce it correctly)

[danial][ma] said...

hej! enjoy your trip to cameron highlands...drive carefully and safely...and don't forget to stop at tapah and get me some guava...and some dried strawberry...nop, i just had big juicy strawberry just now...hehehehehee...and enjoy cracking your head...gong xi fa cai...

[danial][ma] said...

hej! josh...gong xi fa cai...may you have a prosperous new year with a lot of joy and happiness...a great year of rat...cheers!

Josh said...

[pinky] Gong xi fa cai. No correct pronouce aah..., no ang pow one you know... hehehe..

[danial] Thanks for the wishes. I'd just got back from Cameron. Tired lah. Flight to hometown tomorrow morning.

Josh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bengbeng said...

Gong xi fa cai. I pronouce correct aah..., so got ang pow one you know... hehehe..

Josh said...

[bengbeng] aiya, you must come to my house one ma.