Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Two Graduations In a Weekend

It was a coincident that two separate graduation ceremonies of two institutions were held over the last weekend, and I was so happened to got involved. One was fun, the other was boring.

Saturday night: Kindergarten Graduation Ceremony
Since I'm a board member of the kindergarten under our church, I was invited to attend their Graduation Ceremony and to give away prices to the students. The children were like angels, and it was fun to see them preforming dances, singing and so on.





Sunday Morning: Another Graduation
It's the convocation of the institution I'm working in. I woke up at 5.30am  and started my journey at 5.45am. Drove two hours to reach the graduation hall, around 120 km away from my home. Luckily they serve breakfast for the academic staff. (kalo tak, sure Josh pengsan dalam dewan).

There's someone that I don't really fancy to meet. She's a person known to be very arrogant, unfriendly, wasteful and bossy. She hardly smile. So, this photo tells the story..

Anak siapa yang hensem nih??


Though the ceremony was boring, but I was very proud to see my students receiving their scrolls.

17 comments:

kak ja said...

Hensemnya anak orang tuuuu...

Anak Jawa said...

a'ahhhh laaa... anak sapa laa yg hensem tuuu? motif puji diri sendiri???

tp mmg betul pun. hehehehe

[danial][ma] said...

hej! josh...hahahahah...so cute! not you ok, the kids...and that lady can see behind you and she try to steal the show...hahahahaha...die la when she becomes the first lady(?)oooopppsss second lady ma..the first one always the DYMM Raja Permasuri Agong but the people always forgot that they thought the first lady is the PM's wife..haiyoh...

ainmuttaqin said...

Josh- memang xbest pun dia tu kan..but one day dia jd 1st lady untung la your universiti kan..kan..

nazzman ibrahim said...

terkejut tengok muka siketot tu kat belakang u josh...terus rosak gambar u yang cantik hehehe nasib la josh ensem matilah pujian

Josh said...

[Kak Ja] Terbatuk-batuk anak orang tu sejak semalam lagi... rupa-rupanya ada orang sebut pasal dia..
(Eee... tak tau malu... hehehe)

[AJ] Ntah, apa lah orang tu tak tau malu!
(Psst.. thanks sebab puji.. hahahaha)

[Danial] Ceh! thought u puji me. haha
Don't want to talk about the lady. Sure die lah if she become the x lady. Everyone will suffer.

[Ain-ain] mana ada untungnyer.. ntah-ntah lagi merana..

wahaza extra said...

Who is the lady? Did she ever been to somewhere? I thought I meet her before? Perhaps in the zoo?

Memang handsomelah anak orang tu; Now I'm jeles - I want to have the rope like that also! Luv the headgear tho;

wahaza extra said...

another note; two of your photo lookalike Genghis Kahn!

axim said...

meriah nampak!!

yang pakai jubah merah tu yang tak tahan tuh..haha

Josh said...

[Nazz] hahaha... memang ramai yang panggil dia si ketot or si kontot muka plastic. hahahaha

[wahaza] R u sure from zoo? or from jungle??
The headgear look like roti canai. hahaha.
Me? genghis khan?? fuyoo... dasyat.

[Axim] hahaha apa yang tak tahan tu??

nazzman ibrahim said...

alah dia tu mengada ngada la,muka dah tak semacam org dah skrg ni.....plastik sangat kannnn mcm khir toyo terus nampak muda,bila org tanya makan tempe padahal botox.

wahaza extra said...

Ooooh yeah now I remember, she use to be known as Rxxxxx Jane of George of the Jungle;

Josh said...

[Nazz] Yang ni lain sikit, dia makan botox inject tempe. Tu ler sebabnyer plastik.

[Wahaza] O ye.. saya pun baru ingat. hahahaha.

Miss J said...

Ahhh...I wished I can repeat my graduation day. Was caught up with the press inside the hall, when I should be outside with my friends instead! (Damn UNISEL PR! Hehe) But luckily, we took a photo together ;) ingat tak..ingat takk??

Josh said...

[Miss J] O ya, that was the proudest moment for all the lecturer of the faculty! We wish you were the one giving speech.
Ingat! and I keep the photo well!

chen said...

wahh... so kiut miut!

Beruang Madu said...

Nape tak panggil abang, leh amik gambar kat sana... ramai kan orang.. hehehehe abang suka amik gambar muka orang...