Sunday, November 16, 2008

Busy Weekend, Again.

My weekends till the end of the year are all fully booked. Luckily, they're for good cause.

I attended our church's year-end Ministries Review and Planning Seminar yesterday. A full day of brainstorming and discussions on how to improve our ministries. Reaching out to those who are in need is still our major concern. May the need be spiritually, emotionally or physically.





Since I'm bilingual (tri-lingual to be exact; English, Malay and Chinese), I got myself involved in the English speaking Ministries as well as the Mandarin speaking Ministries.

The seminar was quite fruitful, and I'm anticipating more challenges in the future.

This November and December will be extremely busy for me, as my co-workers and i will be in-charge of the year end's series of programs for the Christmas celebration.

7 comments:

wahaza extra said...

Did you turn off your iPhone, why does earphone hanging from your shirt cleavage; hihi

Josh said...

[Wahaza] u look at my cleavage? That's where your eyes always turn to??? Hahaha
Of course I turn off my iPhone, gotta concentrate.

kak ja said...

Khusyu'nya Josh..

(Kalau x tau makna khusyu', tanya AJ.. Ataupun tanya Putu..)

[danial][ma] said...

hej! josh...hehehehhee...yup, wahaza...me too saw that headset hanging out from the cleavage...hehehehe...and i wonder why on the right chest was something protruding too...hhhmmmm...are you only exercise one part all those while...hehehehee...

Josh said...

[KaK Ja] A'ah, josh khusyu'. Ni Josh dah tau, takyah kacau cikgu AJ ataupun cikgu Putu. hehe

[Danial] Aiyoo.... ni lagi satu ekor, asyik kat situuuuu je tengok. Ish. Tu takde kaitan ngan muscle or anything ye, tu kembang sebab baju tak straight he.

yazrie said...

Heheheheheh...Amboiii..Seriousnyer muka.....!

Josh said...

[Yaz] ye la kan, takkan la selalu senyum je, kekadang kena lah jugak serious. kaaaaan?