Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tambi's Birthday

It's Christopher a.k.a Tambi's birthday on 2nd Oct. Since everyone was busy on that day, we celebrated the birthday last night instead. To add surprise to the occasion, Mrs. Wan a.k.a. Betty's parents who'd just came back from New Zealand joined the celebration.

It's Tambi's 18th birthday (why everybody celebrates 18th birthday every year?? beats me). His wife bought a yummy lemon cheese cake.

The cake was marvelous. The lemon fragrant was mesmerizing.

I had two slices. Not because I was greedy, just that I had the responsibility (read: urge) to help them clear up the food. hehehe

A simple celebration, but was fun to have the fellowship with church members.

4 comments:

yazrie said...

why Tambi??? Ermmm....

Josh said...

[Yaz] aiya... I did explain in my previous entry. Kalo tak tau, gi ler cari entry dulu dulu. hehehehe
Psst.,.. sebab dia adik josh maa...

[danial][ma] said...

hej! josh...my best wishes to tamby's on his belated birthday celebration...;-)

Josh said...

[Danial] Ok. He'd asked about u actually, and also asked when u would be free to have tea.