A few bloggers decided to have a dinner together last week. The venue was at the Sri Melaka Restaurant, situated at the first floor of Amcorp Mall. It's the first time for me to set my feet there.
Upon meeting the bloggers, we were presented with this gift (referred as 'penaik nafsu' by Beruang madu, courtesy of Kingkong.
These menu were my favourite!
1. The Siakap asam pedas. Rated at 9/10.
2. The Kapitan Chicken. Rated at 9/10 too.
3. The Sotong sambal petai. A solid 9/10 for this one too.
1. Beruang Madu a.k.a Abang Bear
2. Dr. Shah.
3. Wahaza Extra.
4. Johan a.k.a. KingKong.
5. Imran a.k.a. MIM.
6. Danial Ma.
7. Ah Josh the budak Cina muka Melayu.
Everyone craved for dessert after the sumptuous dinner. We walked over to this place for some root beer.
More photos and stories can be found in Beruang Madu and Dr. Shah's blog.