Saturday, October 13, 2007

Not Second Hand

I thought I remember that TT got the Sony DSLR from someone. I browsed through his blog. It's from Abang Im. So Abang Im is the first user, TT second. I'm the third one. Hm....Not bad, the camera 'survived' the 'turmoil' of changing masters. Still functional and giving good quality photos after all these years. Talk about durability.

Hm... looking forward for the Raya open houses, when all my friends and colleagues come back from kampung. I love rendang.

Lots of paper work to be done. Not really a holiday.

3 comments:

[danial][ma] said...

hej! come over to newcastle...so you can sample my mutton & lamb rendang...yummy...heheheheh

[danial][ma] said...

hhhmmm...looks like you have a new laptop with webcam....

Josh said...

[Danial], thanks for the invitation for rendang. Freeze dry them and kirim sini. Hehe.. As for the Laptop, it's still the same old one. No new laptop. The money had all spent on the camera.