Friday, October 19, 2007

Dinner with TT and Ad

TT and Ad joined me for dinner at Midori last night. The food was good (both look and taste). With the right company, even an ordinary dinner (though this one was not ordinary)will turn into an enjoyable one. I didn't bring along my camera (left it in my car), so no photo for this entry. TT took some. Click this to see some great photos in his blog.

It's amazing to see how TT and Ad took photos here and there, this and that. I got some 'revealation' from TT, about his school, his gym thingy, his diet... hm...

Eventually I got to know that I'd attracted some attention in TT's blog. My look? Don't know. Probably it's TT's photography skill, turning an ordinary Joe into a Hong Kong Prince (TT told me so, betul ke tu?). Oh, wait.. some of the photos in his blog was taken by Ad. Hm... kamera changgih tu kot..

I'm pretty sure I'll be having dinner with both of them again in the future. TT kata nak belanja.

3 comments:

[danial][ma] said...

whoah...you so glamer now...so many people syiok you ma...huhuhuhu...

Josh said...

Ntah, TT yg bagitau.

Red Mummy said...

wahliauuuuuuuuu!!!