'Pasar Ramadhan', a powerful term that would activate my salivary gland and make me drool. hehehe...
I went together with my wife, Mr. & Mrs. Wan and Jesse to a Pasar Ramadhan near my place recently. The array of food was an eye opener for Jesse, and was a powerful magnet for me.
Hm.. sup utara pun ada... bestnyerr.
I just the 'meriah' environment and the colour of the event. Even the drinks were so strikingly colourful.
Among the food I like:
1. Ikan bakar
2. Ayam goreng berempah
3. Ayam percik (sooooo yummy!!!)
4. BBQ honey chicken (dah naik harga... dulu RM1.20, last year RM1.80, this year RM 2.50. Terkejut.
5. Kuih pelita, kuih tako and all the kuih sewaktu dengannyer.
6. Laksam... hm...... sedaaap sangat.
7. Roti jala... and the thick curry gravy.
8. Kuih cara berlauk.
9. Apam balik.
10. ALL TYPE OF RENDANG (My super-duper favourite!!)
We bought some, bring them home and had our 'buka tak puasa' in the garden.
Ooooooo.... so salivating...
Note: 'Shopping' at Pasar Ramadhan is my annual activity, and will last for the whole month of Ramadhan. To avoid getting overweight, I skipped my lunch. hahaha