Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Lily

There're two pots of lily in my garden. One bears purplish blue flowers while the other bears blueish white ones. One thing I love about the lily is that they bear flowers, at least a stalk, everyday! In this particular day, they hit 8 stalks last Sunday. I was excited.





However, my life is not as 'beautiful' as these flowers lately. The tight schedules and heavy loads had pulled me down. And with some irritating things happening around the office, I just got so fed up with my work place for once. Yuh, the 'choose love' thingy still goes on. Some people had started to 'claim their teritories', while some tries to 'deny' from responsibilities, while some 'use others' to achieve their goals. Hm.... as for me, I'm just plain useless. I think I'm suffering from the 'work place mood swing'. Ada ke mood swing cenggini?

15 comments:

RizaL said...

hehe getting the 'fed up' mood already hehe... i'm way ahead of u bro :P

Josh said...

[Rizal] O, I really gotta catch up on u. hahahaha

wahaza extra said...

Ada josh!
The worse when he/she tried to modernise your territory without your knowledge a presented to the higher lever and promises they can do better with the area; Let them... but you've to be sure the bid your rules since they would step in into your areas. This kind of people is normally only see that what you've already done is good and didn't realise that his/her territory still under utilise.
Enjoy your time to relax and play your game! Sometimes we don't need to a a striker but instead just be a cheerleader..sorak even though masuk goal sendiri... hahaha

ainmuttaqin said...

well, gossip2 will never end at your working place..sapakah org2 itu yer??sabar je lah and do your very best..biar lah mereka itu..

PUTUBAMBU said...

sian josh..but what to do? that's life bro.....

face it or leave it..

[danial][ma] said...

hej! josh...hhhhmmm i love play swing...feel like flying...hehehheee...well, at least you have lilies...and me, i have nothing except tulips...sigh...

Kembara Musafir said...

cian Josh... cian dia... tak per... cuti raya dah dekat... time to take a break... from all these tukang kipas backside...!! haha..

Josh said...

[Wahaza] Whoaah... thanks for the 'light', now I started to feel normal. hahaha..
I like the cheerleader thingy!

[Ain] malas nak citer... hehehe... apepe pun, I'll do my best. Journal yang janji kat Mak Mah pun x buat-buat lagi.

[Putu] I choose to leave it. boleh? hehehehe

[Danial] Lagi-lagi tulips, lagi-lagi tulips. ;-P

[Kingkong] takde maknanyer break kalo tak dapat duit raya dari Dubai tu... ooops. hahahah

Puan A said...

RELAX LAAAAAA

Josh said...

[Puan A] Relax ler nih, siap gi Pak Li lagi tau.

nazzman ibrahim said...

hmmmmm nice mcm tuan tanah gak hehehe

[danial][ma] said...

hej! josh...only tulips in my heart...hehehehe...

Josh said...

[Nazz] tenkiu-tenkiu hahahaha

[Danial] Ye ler tu. Sausage plant dah takde dalam hati?

Inah said...

sabar ye josh..nak holiday yg boleh bagi josh tenang skit..boleh la mai adelaide :)

come come..i cook for u :D

Josh said...

[Inah] Waaa.... very tempting invitation! thanks Inah. :D