Saturday, September 27, 2008

Just Another Weekend

This entry is overdue. It had been in my laptop's folder for ages. But I decided to share with my readers anyway.

Our two nieces will spend a day or two at our place whenever they have long holidays. Usually my wife would whip up a meal with some of our nieces' favorite dishes. Seafood to be exact.

Ooooo... sweet and sour crap, erm... crab I mean, one of our favorite. Calamaries too.



The girls would also do their girlie stuff, ie. perfume, make up, accessories, jewelries... the list goes on.

Since the girls had been wanting to have some 'expensive' drinks and yummy cheesecakes at Star-Buck, their wished were granted when they had performed very well in their term exams. Don't worry, no coffee for children, just milk and hot chocolates. The adults got the coffee of course. hehe.




I guess this is how we foster our ties with our nieces. Another term will end soon. What would they like to have this time?

12 comments:

Tropical Banana said...

Omg. Candid pictures. The horror :O

Hahahaha! Sweet and sour CRAP? You kill me.
Anyways, say thanks to Auntie Cynthia, the food indeed was extremely nice. Oh, and also for the awesome perfume she gave me that day too! :)

The Starbucks was awesome. Yummy in my tummy. Thank youuu for "fostering your ties with your nieces". You do know finals just ended for me? *Hint hint* :P

Josh said...

[Banana] hahahaha.... thanks for the correction. This entry was done in a hurry.
Erm... about the finals which had just ended.......just keep quite. ;-P

Kembara Musafir said...

errr... Josh...!! can I apply to become your nephew...? after that hor, I just finished my exam also.. health exam, pass with flying colours... can I get a treat...? can la uncle Josh... can laa... haha...

Josh said...

[kingkong] Ooo... my favourite nephew! can, can! No coffee for children ya, u drink hot milk only. Erm.. erm.... u do girlie stuff oso ah?

yazrie said...

me also want to be your nephew...can meh?? can lah uncle Josh..hehehehe

nazzman ibrahim said...

nazz also nak jadi nephew josh hehehe ops

Josh said...

[Yaz] bukan 'meh', tapi can ah? Sebab 'meh' tu maksudnye 'ye ke?' hehehe jangan marah ye..
Nak jadi nephew? aiyooo....nak buat girlie stuff ngan kingkong ek??

[Nazz] Amboi-amboi.. semua nak jadi nephew yek? Ok je, cepat gi join Kingkong ngan Yaz main Barbie doll.

yazrie said...

Sambil tarik rambut KingKong dan Nazz...SEYBUUKKKK je...!! Matilah MIM marah sbb guna term dia..Hahahaha...


Josh...not doing girlie stuff la..Ishh..manly stuff...HAHAHAAHAHAH

Josh said...

[Yaz] Hahahaha....ok, ok. Go ahead with the manly stuff. hahahaha

Kembara Musafir said...

errr...!! girlie stuffs....?? tarik rambut....??? never mind lah uncle Josh, u ambik dia orang ajer lah as your nephew... tak sanggup...!! hahaha

Josh said...

[Kingkong] Jangan menyesal ye... hahahahahaha

judi bola online said...

Keep up the good work!
Thanks for sharing.
agen bola / agen bola online / judi bola
judi bola online / bandar bola online / bandar bola
bandar judi bola / bandar bola / agen betting
agen bola terpercaya