Tuesday, December 2, 2008

All Boys Dinner

Wahaza and Dr. Hamdi initiated a thread in facebook, inviting close friends for a dinner get-together at Bangkok House last Sunday. It was an all-boy-dinner. I sent my wife to KLIA around 6pm and got home on time to prepare and attend the dinner.

Dr. Hamdi, one of the organiser, was cheerful that night.

While the other organiser, Wahaza (left), cracked a few 'memorable' jokes that had everyone in stitches. Met Ray and his Indonesian friend for the first time.

I got the chance to meet this Shah from Ipoh whom is happened to be in the same profession with me. Dr. Shah was busy taking photos of the food, while Dr. Syuk was seated at the corner, enjoyed his food quietly, as usual (Shy kot).

Beruang madu was cheerful and chatty as usual while Bud was sweating profusely due to the hot and spicy food. To Bud's right was Kieran, who's alway a gentleman.

Faisal a.k.a. Papa Bear was there too, he came together with Alladin. Neal joined us later, after we had finished up the food.

I was surprised when the waitress suddenly brought in a cheesecake with candles. It was a surprise for my belated birthday. I didn't take any photo as i was still trying to 'stabilize' myself. They sang me a birthday song, I made a wish and cut the cake. Thanks for the wonderful cheesecake, Wahaza and Dr. Hamdi. And thanks to the boys once again, for their ties of friendship.

The boys gave me five flowers. You heard me, five flowers. Red coloured flowers skillfully carved from radish.

The night was a blast! But I drank too much tea that night that the caffeine had delayed my sleep till 2.30am. I got this terrible Monday blue the next day. Aiyooo...

24 comments:

wahaza extra said...

Have to credit to Hamdi too; Why my face like that, must be when I'm cracking those silly joke; Oh Bud your eyes too...check out Bud shirt! I did slept almost 3 bcoz of the coffee too;

PUTUBAMBU said...

wah..wah...bujang kembalik ye josh..?

tu semua yg attend dinner tu pun bujang gak yek?

The Bujang's Day le yek?

(perghh..!! punyalah byk soalan aku..)

syukur said...

Was I shy that night ?? Nah..just wanna keep my professional look..ha ha ha..food was nice but yet way too pricey la this time !!

Josh said...

[Wahaza] Thanks for the reminder Wahaza, credits due to Dr. Hamdi too.
Yup, it was right after the 'famous' joke. hahaha
You slept at 3am?? not because of the 'excitement' ah??

[Putu]
1. Bujang sementara Putu, hehehe.
2. A'ah, semua bujang. Bujang dan senang.
3. A'ah, bujang night, bukan day.

Banyak soalan, tapi josh sukaaaa... hahahaha

[Syuk] Ooo... ic..ic... you are professional inside out. hehe

wahaza extra said...

Josh, yeah 'excitement' and Monday 'I melt'

kak ja said...

Huwaaaa!!!! Jeles!! Kami pompuan2 pun patut organise gak dinner mcm ni.. Biar bapak2 duduk umah jaga anak2.. baru depa tau...

Josh said...

[Wahaza] hahaha... how about now?

[Kak Ja] takyah jeles Kak ja. Boleh je kalo pompuan nak organise camni. FYI Kak Ja, my wife do this too, and I encourage her as she too need to spend time with friends.

chen said...

oh my! lots of fun fun fun!

Josh said...

[Chen] O yes. You should join us next time!

yazrie said...

wahhhhhhhhh..dapt bunga..

eh? kenapa ada org tu kena "stabilize" diri lepas dapat cake?? nak burst out fountain of joy ke?? Opsssssss

[danial][ma] said...

hej! josh...thought there were two 'girls' ...hehehehe...what have you all done to budlee? he so wet...iskh2...;-)

Syam said...

wah...kenapa cake tuh bunga-bunga yer...motif sgt..!!!! huhuhuhu

mazddaud said...

happy belated birthday josh!!!

you still looks very young at this age....macam student pun ye....

i know why....."smile & smile & smile...."

Josh said...

[Yaz] jangan jeles yerrr Josh dapat bunga.
Pasal 'stabilize' tu kan, Josh tak stable masa tu, sebab terkejut. WHAT WERE U THINKING???

[Danial] Aiyooo, the two girls were the waitress and the tauke laaaa.
hahahaha.... why Bud was wet?? hahaha

[Syam] hahaha.... Syam, tu bukan kek, tu pinggan Josh, diaorang bagi bunga yang sebenarnya hiasan untuk lauk-lauk tu. Dah takleh makan, so diaorang longgok kat pinggan Josh lerr.

[Maz] Aisey.... macam student lagi ke?? malu kena puji awet muda... hehehehe

A'ah, rahsianyer, SENYUM dan SENYUM!

wahaza extra said...

Josh, still melting, now sure when it will get 'hard' back; hahahaha!

azizi said...

josh, next yr birthday dtg sini, keju bentuk bunga tulip sy kasi ... heh..heh..heh
- glad you had fun. ;-)

Inah said...

next birthday jgn dtg tempat azizi..datang my place..i'll bake u special tiramisu cake ;D

Josh said...

[Wahaza] Soon wahaza, soon. hehe

[Azizi] Next year birthday Josh pergi, Ticket penerbangan Azizi bagi. Kkkannn?? hahaha thanks bro.

[Inah] Amboi... bukan brownies ke?

nazzman ibrahim said...

wahhhh meriah niiiiii

ehhh shah ipoh pun ada ekkk....

ni semua bujang terlajak la akak putu okkk hahaha kecuali josh jerr bujang seron

MISS J said...

Oh, terlewat la pulak kite ni wish...

Happy 20th Birthday Dr. Yap!!!! May you be healthier, wealthier and be blessed with all the love and happiness in the world. Semoga panjang umur ;)

jerry maguire, jr. said...

glad knowin u, Josh - and rite on yr big day too! btw - y eh my face like dat? so berkilat one. aiyoo.. haha

Anak Jawa said...

cantiknya bunga tuuu lg2 kalau selit kat celah telinga ala2 pompuan dulu2... hehehehe

wahaza extra said...

Josh, I hope so... Cross my finger!

Josh said...

[Nazz] A'ah Nazz,memang meriah. Riuh rendah lagi!

[Miss J] Hey, how did u know my ACTUAL age?? Thanks for the wishes. And when you're back in Malaysia, do give me a buzz and I'll belanja u makan-makan. KFC perhaps?? hehe

[Shah] Great to know u! O, about your face, I thought you'd just gone through facial treatment?? so smooth and shiny. hehe

[AJ] Nasib baik celah telinga dan bukan celah ketiak. aiyaaa..

[Wahaza] Cross your fingers and cross your leg, double strength. haha