It's mum's 70th and dad's 78th birthday. I praise God for His blessings on my parents. Both my parents are still very healthy, and had just came back from a holiday trip to Hainan Island, China. I can still remember vividly how dad had worked until midnight everyday while we were small, just to earn enough money to feed us 7 siblings (He earned RM150 per month by then). While mum had to take care 2 hectares of pepper field to get extra income for the family. Now that 6 of their 7 children are degree holder, while 1 obtained technical certificate, my parents are contented.
We had pre-celebration in the morning. Cake cutting, mesmerizing good old time, sipping coffee or tea...
Then invited a few relatives and friends to a dinner at a restaurant. Dad like 'meriah' environmnent. His grandchildren (my nieces) sang him and mum two songs, dad was grinning ear to ear.
I love you Ma, I love you Pa. Happy Birthday and may God keep you both well and healthy.
16 comments:
sejuk perut ibu mengandungkan Josh dan adik beradik lain. Puas hati bapa bertungkus lumus utk semua.
:-)
hej! josh...my birthday wish to both uncle and auntie...happy 78th and 70th birthdays with lots of love and joy and great health...
[Azizi] Yes, I'm very thankful. And their hard work had paid off. It's our turn to take care of them.
[Danial] Thanks on behalf of my mum and dad. Lots of hugs and kisses from them too! hahaha
hej! josh...thank you for the hugs and the kisses...the much needed...hehehehe...;-)
speechless with amazement. (mouth wide open).
Good for you bro!
Cheers,
happy birthday dari nazz untuk uncle n auntie semoga happy selalu...
your parents look very cute together ..still loving each other at a very veteran age.
Ur parents nampak muda!!
Josh....the old chinese saying: "Home got one old like got one precious"...direct translating...hehehee. You have TWO!!! Treasure them...:)
I am sure the coming big 80th birthday would be even a bigGER celebration?? :)
Happy birthday to Uncle & Auntie...
happy birthday to ur ma & dad..
[Sankai] Why speechless?? hahahahah Thanks.
[Danial] Uncle & auntie still remember you very well, 'the one who brought us to Aquarium KLCC'.. hahaha
[Nazz] Tenkiu Nazz!
[Syuk] well, they still fight, still argue, but also still very loving. They'd just came back from the 'honeymoon' in Hainan.
[Kak Ja] I know, I got their genes. hahahaha
[2L2M] Yup! I got two treasure at home. Love them.
[Axim] Thanks bro.
diorang nampak loving couple..
happy birthday Apa & Ama Josh!!
[Putu] Xie xie ni!
happy birthday pa and ma. wo ye ai ni.
tambahan...
ang pao lai lai. gong xi nie gong xi ni. ni zhu zai na li? lai lai ;)
Post a Comment