Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I Know What I Did Yesterday

I was down with sinusitis yesterday afternoon, after a series of activities. Try to identify the cause of my severe sinus if you can.

I had breakfast with colleagues as usual, and got back to office to settle tons of paperwork. By noon, the burung kakak bilik sebelah chirped non-stop, asking to go for lunch. As planned a day earlier, she wanted to have steamboat for lunch. Mengidam burung tu.

The weather was hot. Getting out of our air-cond room and got ourself into the sauna-like car was never a comfortable experience. As usual, i drove. The Johnny's was about 10 minutes away from our office, not that far anyway.

As if 'tak puas gedikking', the burungs demand more photos to be taken. The Johnny was quite stuffy that day, with some kind of smell. I felt a bit uneasy with the stuffiness. Nevertheless, we enjoyed the food.

I was appointed as the official cook, so I got the chance to do it MY way. I just can't understand why some people love having steamboat by dumping in all the ingredients at a go (as if they're in a hurry), only to find out that some of the stuff are overcooked. I prefer to put in one or two ingredients at a time, finished them up and put in others.

Oooooo.... I love steamboat... and temporarily forgot the uneasiness I had. My nose began to got stuffy.

Still, the lunch was satisfying.

Puan Sue-sue suddenly craved for ice-cream. Not just any ice-cream, but Baskin Robin ice-cream. It took us a while to locate the shop. Woooooo.... the ice-creams were so tempting...
"Jom makan ais-krim!"
"Eh, Josh tanak makan ais-krim ke??"
" oooo sedap ais-krim nii..."..

I was tempted badly, and gave in. I got myself a rainbow sherbet cone. Soooo Yummyyy.....

But as soon as I finished the ice-cream.. I got this severe nose congestion. Sinus pressure starts to build up. I began to headache. So much so that Puan Tod-tod had to drive my car back to office.

So, I know what I did yesterday, and I know the culprit of my sinusitis. Can u guess?

19 comments:

aShaBuLz said...

sinus sebab...habuk? tak pun sebab guling-guling atas jalan raya malam-malam buta..haha

azizi said...

again, makan aiskrim tak ajak org. ha ha ha .....

[danial][ma] said...

hej! josh...the culprit is...YOU! hahahahaa...

Josh said...

[Ashabuls] Ish budak nih.. Jawapan ada dalam entry.

[Azizi] hahahaha... tak habis-habis pasal aiskrim tu yek? hahaha..Jom aiskrim (dah ajak nih).

[Danial] Whoaaahh... you're so genius!!

PUTUBAMBU said...

huh...over eating lagik..!!

Syam said...

amboi makan baskin robbin...i luv jamoca

Josh said...

[Putu] Hahaha... over eating ke Putu?? Kalo banding ngan abg bear, kacang je Josh makan tu.

[Syam] O ya, sedaaaaap.

nazzman ibrahim said...

ishhhhh makan ke melantak tu

Josh said...

[Nazz] makan je lah Nazz. Bukannyer banyak pun makan, order set untuk dua orang, makan tiga orang. ok ler tu.

Anak Jawa said...

nazz ~ tuuu namanya muntakedarah yer!!! hahahaha

tp takper, kat Johnny tuu mkn byk pun takder laaa badan jd lebar sbb semuanya ciput2

Tropical Banana said...

You spoon-feed us the reason and then ask us to guess what the reason is. Lol?

Cute poser pics though ;P

kak ja said...

Must be perubahan dr sejuk ke panas ke sejuk ke panas... Ada sinus mana bleh mcm ni... Try pakai nasal spray Josh.. masa mula2 idung rasa berdenyut2 tu, spray ubat.. InsyaAllah tak berpjgan..

Josh said...

[AJ] Hhaa, tau takpe, Josh makan sikit je. Kalo AJ gi makan sure kena order set 3 orang tapi makan sorang je. hahaha

[Banana] Well, even though I spoon-feed, not many people get the right answer. And I even doubt that know the correct answer (while raising one of my eyebrows)

[Kak Ja] GIVE ME FIVE! start situ lah Josh rasa kurang selesa. Dulu Josh memang sentiasa pakai spray, aquacort, tapi it got side effects if used for longterm. So Josh sekarang dah x pakai.

wahaza extra said...

Tulah makan icekrim tak ajak orang, muka dah toya dah lepas tu confirmlah tu...

Anak Jawa said...

aiyooooo fengsan baca komen josh. mcm tuu AJ blh terus jd bunting tau!!!! kih kih kih

axim said...

penah makan kat Johnys!!

yazrie said...

Tu namanya SENDIRI CARI NAHAS ye MURID-MURID...* Sambil jeling kat Josh

Lyna Wan said...

wohoo,I've been missing steamboat at Johnny's.Tiap2 hari teringat.
xsabar tunggu another 8 months

Josh said...

[Wahaza] Bukannyer tak ajak, kita ajak pun, bukannyer dia nak datang Shah Alam. kaaaan? (ye ker?? hehehe)

[AJ] baru comel kalo bunting, kaaan PUTU?

[Axim] I don't fancy Johnny, tapi sebab burung burung tu nak makan, Josh teman je.

[Yaz] amboi... cubit tinge kang.

[Lyna] Pesal nak tunggu 8 months? buat ler sendiri! hehee