Friday, February 20, 2009

Time to Potong Rumput

With the humid and hot weather, the 'rumput' on top of my head had caused me must discomfort. On any hot day I would sweat profusely and sweat would flow down across my face, literally. My last hair cut was two months ago. With those long hair, I look more like a boy-boy which i doesn't suit to my age, I think.

So, it's time to 'potong rumput'. But the heavy and tight schedule had refrained me from doing so.

So, by hook or by crook, I got to have them cut by this weekend. I need to maintain my 'cute' look. hahahaha

As usual, i'll frequent the 'lafan ringket' indian barber shop. Wait and c the result ya.

14 comments:

eQbalzack said...

wahhh..still 'rumput' warna hitam...

mine?? dah ada 40% color putih...hahaha

azizi said...

josh, your aging process is reversing, or halting somewhere.
heh..heh...heh
;-)

wahaza extra said...

Josh, I did notices the other day..but refuse to comment about it; I think with slighlt shorter hair will be ok;

Wahidah said...

gunting rambut..mesti lagi kemas..heheh

kak ja said...

Josssshhh!! Jgn potonglah!!! Tgh comey nih!!!!

shah said...

have u ever think of being 'botak'?
ehehe

syukur said...

yeah yeah skinhead baby !! ha ha

:: NbC :: said...

pssst Josh, Syuk ajak join his club..

hmmm, lps potong rumput nanti - akan kembali ke alam remaja ;-)

Josh said...

[eQ] Atually kalo tengok dari dekat, 40% of my 'rumput' is grey too.

[Azizi] Oh Really?? I wish, but I'm aging. hehehe.. Rupa je bole tipu orang.

[Wahaza] You should voice out. ;-D

Josh said...

[Wahidah] hi there. Welcome to my blog. Hehe... yah, i look better in short hair, i think so. hehe

[Kak Ja] too late, dah potong!! But i look bettter sekarang maaa. ;-P

[Shah] botak? NEVER. Unless someone can brain wash me.

Josh said...

[Syuk] hahaha, nice try. but u need to improve on your 'negotiation' skill. hehe

[Pinky] Dah banyak club Josh join. Dah jadi member Mokmok Club, tunggu lain kali baru masuk club tak-tak.
I AM remaja now ;D

:: NbC :: said...

show us the photo pls.. :-P

Ambran said...

kan.. mahal nak mampos.. i pon selalu kena charge cenggitu.. padahal potong tak sampai 10m pon.. kepala botak kan..

Josh said...

[Pinky] Dah!

[Ambran] Kalo dah botak, tak yah ler gi potong, cukur je. ;-P