Justin turned 11 months old yesterday and papa brought him to i-City. I'd heard so much about the place and had seen tons of photos of this place in FB friends' photo Album. I'd never set my foot on i-City even though i used to work so near to this place.
It's used to be free entry, but we were charged RM10 per car last night. No doubt, the i-City was filled with lights. Light-bulbed artificial trees and giant cactus in various colour were on display. It may seems beautiful but we spent only 15 minutes there. Here're the reasons:
1. To my dismay, the place was over-crowded with limited space to walk. Probably it's weekend.
2. The place was entirely unfriendly to people with baby on stroller, let alone elderly people with difficulties to climb up stairs. My mum-in-law had difficulties, ended up standing on one spot while we hurriedly snapped some photos. Justin's stroller was basically not usable. No ramps or slope, instead, lots of staircases and multi-leveled path.
3. The major attraction was not even properly paved. Un-even pebbles and mud instead of leveled pathways.
4. A small air-cond room filled with white lights was given the name as 'cold-room', with entrance fee RM2. Sucks.
5. Car-park was dusty. The dust raised in smoke as the car passed by.
If you were to ask me if I would go again, my answer is a straight NO, unless improvements are made.