Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My First Trial Using iMovie

I'd been using Mac for years but never came into my mind to click the iMovie icon, let alone using the software to create movies of my own. Then one fine day, out of boredom (due to some work place matter, I lost my mood to work :-P) I clicked the icon. I was hooked.

It's kinda fun to create my own movie, really. Just drag the video clip into the box, click here and there, the movie is done.

video
Justin is growing up fast. Those were the nights when we got to wake up in the middle of the night to feed him every two hours. Now he's a big boy, playing his toys by his own. But that smile remain the same, as charming as ever.

Soon, he'll be running here and there, demanding every bit of your energy to be with him. As the ancient Chinese saying goes, “三岁定八十”, the first three years of a baby will shaped his personality for the entire life. We do always pray and hope that God will grant us more wisdom to raise him up as a gem to the society.

5 comments:

kerist3rbang said...

comel nye justin..da besar da...hihihi...

Josh said...

[kerist3rbang] Ya Shikin, Justin dah umur 11 bulan. :-D

ReJaM© said...

bapak die dah lama besar huhu...

@xiM said...

hai Justin!meh hug Uncle Ajim meh!

Josh said...

[Rejam] Kaaaaaan!! :-D

[Axim] meh, meh *Justin dah open arms luas-luas.