Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New Office.... Hmm.....

Finally, our office had shifted to a new location, far from home. The new office may look nicer, but frankly, it does not make me happier.

Somehow, things had changed. Even the attitude of some of my colleagues had changed. Some had turned to be overly selfish while some took the advantage to sneak away during office hour. This very project of shifting the office had successfully pushed certain people to manifest their true ugly colours. The unity of the staff was compromised.

With such stresses at work, and the long-hour driving, the exhaustion at the end of each working day was immense. Luckily, there's something so special that would cheer me up when I reach home. The gesture of excitements and the angelic smile that baby Justin gave me as i reach home were the best anti-stress and anti-exhaustion treatments.

At seven months old, Justin is constantly active and everything excites him. He'd started to roll over when he turned six months old. Within two weeks, he started to crawl. And now, he spent hours exploring the house by himself, with close supervision from mama of course.

Spending hours talking to him and playing with him is what i enjoyed most. However, he sleeps at 9.30pm. That would have left me one hour to spend with him daily. That's not enough for me, and not fare for him.

I'm currently looking for job else where. Though i had a few offers, they're not to my liking. Yes, I do know that my students will be in despair and that's the only thing that had been holding me from leaving my current job. However, i had made up my decision. I'll leave this place as soon as I get a better offer.

22 comments:

Shuhada Shah said...

Welcome to BJ, Dr

Boy said...

justin's getting cuter!

Cath J said...

I think you have made a good decision.. you seems like not happy on your current job.. that will make you sick..

all the best bro..

sangai biru said...

sedih la pasni..no more soklan power dr doc..(T.T)

Josh said...

[Shuhada] Thanks.

[Boy] hahaha.... yes he's getting cuter.

Josh said...

[CJ] Thanks for the support. Yah, my joy working in this place had subsided.

[sangai biru] I felt sorry that it turned out this way. Err... soalan power? ade ker?? :-D

ainmuttaqin said...

Wah cantik ur new office.tapi hati tak happy nak buat apa kan..better duduk dlm cubicle tp happy kn..sometimes kena juga selfish for your own good kan..student dtg dan pegi, but for us that's our permanent job (hopefully la). so kena fikir our happiness juga..kalau keje tak happy performance pn tak bagus sebab rasa terpaksa..betol tak Josh???Justin cute la..geram nk cubit pipi dia..

PUTUBAMBU said...

good decision..!
all the best for you josh...!

kesian justin..only 1 hour per day... tak puas tau..! (jawab bagi pihak Justin)

Josh said...

[Ain-ain] A'ah new office memang lebih cantik. Tapi hati tetap tak sedap, so no point lar. Ni tengah cari kerja lain la ni.
Justin memang semakin tembam dan comel.

Josh said...

[Putu] Auntie Putu, thanks for the support. Memang satu jam per day tak cukup, tak puas. Dah ler papa hensem, comel dan disukai ramai (Jawab bagi pihak Justin gak).

masyanty said...

doctor yap,already moved to BB?
hurm.....new enviroment...

same with me still searching new job... any job available there??? hehhe

:: NbC :: said...

one hr is not enough daddy. I'll pray the best for u; career at a better place and more time for the cutie.

Josh said...

[Masyanty] Hi Mas! good to hear from you. A'ah dah pindah ke BB. Environment ok, but keadaan kucar-kacir. I don't think it's good to work under such condition.
All the best for your job hunt. I'll let u know if there's vacancy somewhere.

[Pinky] Kaaan Auntie Pinky! indeed one hour is not enough. I'm currently 'rajin hantar resume' and email :-D

Saa Bello said...

OMG...I read this blog with a heavy heart and a sad face. I can't believe this is happening. The management has caused the commotion that we have been trying to avoid and they still want us to deal with it...it is very sad, it has come to this, but all the same we can't stop you from going because we really want the best for you just as much as you want for us. So instead i'll keep praying for whatever is good for you to come your way. Ameen
Also i 100% support..our cute handsome baby justin need you too just as much as we do and even more you know?.....He is sooo charming and well the anti-stress treatment worked for me too...lol

Josh said...

[Salihu] I know, and sorry to cause the sadness. The management had never bother about this. Thanks for your support and your prayer. O yes, Justin is a good anti-stress treatment, and I'm glad it works for you too. hahahaha..

Shah said...

Hope you'll get a good offer soon Josh...

Josh said...

[Shah] Thanks! Kat KK perhaps?? :-P

Beruang Madu said...

Give and take... what can we do about that.. if only semua benda perfect kita sendiri yang akan bosan

Josh said...

[Beruang Madu] ye tak yer jugak. Life will be boring kalo semua perfect. Thanks :-D

kok@un said...

有儿万事足...

budleee said...

so far :(, i thought shah alam was far, but btg berjuntai.. perghh!!!!

Josh said...

[Budlee] Yah, i'm trying to look for better job now.