Monday, May 3, 2010

Enjoy Tea After a Sumptuous Dinner

I had dinner with a bunch of great friends recently. Budlee suggested to try out this restaurant in Kajang. Po' Sen was the name. Situated in a quiet neighborhood, we find this place quite nice and cosy.

I can't remember when was the last time i had great dinner with fellow blogger friends. I can't find time to spend with friends in such manner after baby Justin's birth. Somehow, i got the chance to be 'bujang sementara' recently and i too the chance to meet up with these friends.


Abg Bear, me, Hairie, Budlee and Arel.

Abg Bear suggested to chill out at my place after the dinner. All agreed.

I was honoured, and was more then happy to serve them the finest tea available in my house. Knowing that they dislike bitter or 'payau' tea, I served them flower tea instead. And they all took turn to enjoy the massage on the massage chair, while others enjoying their tea.

I like it this way, spending time with friends in a quiet and peaceful environment. :-D


Perhaps i should organise a pot-luck dinner on my 'bujang sementara' chance. hehehehe

Note: 'Bujang sementara' refers to me staying home alone while wife went oversea for work and baby Justin with the maid were sent to my brother-in-law's place for a few days.

10 comments:

PUTUBAMBU said...

you tak pernah jumpa putu lagik tau... asik jumpa abg bear jek..

nak merajuk ni tau..! huhu






jgn mare..kidding je..! tapi tetap nak jumpa josh n justin. juga..one fine day...

Boy said...

amboiii

Josh said...

[Putu] Ppssstt, dah bertahun-tahun Josh berharap ada pool side party........ *tiba-tiba
:-D

[boy] Amboiii balik.

Cath J said...

wow best lah got bujang sementara club... Mmm.. I think I want to make 1 lah hehehhehe

Josh said...

[CJ] silakan, silakan.
Psst, club ni jumpe sekali dalam dua tahun yer. hahahaha

:: NbC :: said...

uwaaa jeles baca entry ni.

Josh & Putu, tunggu end of the yr lah buat pool side party, leh Justin da pandai lari2, leh aunty kejar2..

[danial][ma] said...

hej! Josh...i always bujang why never invite me...hehehheh...

Josh said...

[Pinky] No need to jeles, join us next time when you're in Malaysia :-D
Yeaaaaaay, pool side party!! with swim suits!! yeaaaay! :-P

[Danial] Haiyoooo, dah banyak kali kita tepon, tak jawab-jawab pun. :-P

yazrie said...

Wahhh..Semua dh mcm Geisha pulak..*Opsss

Josh said...

[Yaz] cubit kang.