Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bigger, Bigger!

I'd shifted to a bigger room recently. Yah, it's nice to have a bigger room, but somehow it doesn't matter much to me. I still love my much smaller room, where i can grab whatever documents i need by simply extending my hands, without leaving my seat :-D

The bigger the room, the bigger the responsibilities that comes along. I'd been loaded with piles of managerial work. I don't mind doing those works, but because of that i got to let go things that i enjoy much: lecturing, communicating with people, swabbing ideas with students, indulge in research, etc....

My work had taken too much of my time, really. With wife and baby Justin at home, sometimes i felt sorry for them. I reach home around 8pm almost everyday. Hm... I'm grunting again :-P . Perhaps this is yet another training for me, to prepare me for greater challenges. It's about time for me to pick up some management books and start reading them. Perhaps it's also time for me to be more disciplined and take good care of my health, so that i can be more alert, more focus and more enthuse with my work.

Well, at least now that I got baby Justin as my another source of strength, I'll try my best, for our future.


Justin, papa loves you so much.

15 comments:

eqbalzack said...

saya nak buat appointment dgn uncle josh boleh? saya ada masalah sebesar matahari...tesis saya tak tau hujung pangkal ni...hehehe

[danial][ma] said...

hej! josh...haiyah, minimalist please! get rid that cabinet, looks so old fashion one!

[danial][ma] said...

hej! josh...pic no.2...really looks like auntie in sg.chua one, very sure one...;-)

PUTUBAMBU said...

aiyaaa...so cute ah justin..!

takpe Papa Josh..

even your bigger room..
and bigger responsibilities..
but...you gain bigger salary..for your family..


you'll doing fine....don't worry..

Josh said...

[eQ] Boleh jer eQ. Apa masalahnyer?? ni belum start research ker?

[Danial] Aiyoo... those cabinet are built in larrr. I got no choice. Don't like it too, but at least i can keep things covered, good for my sinus.
Hm... tang maner lah sama ngan auntie?? you're the first and only one (so far) said so.

@xiM said...

HAI PAPA JOSH..

send my regard to Justin ok..

kata uncle axim kirim salam..:p

Cath J said...

Oh.. so sweet...

Josh said...

[Putu] Aiyoooo Putu, salary tu seciput jer tau. Nak beli susu Justin pun dah kena jimat cermat :-P
Thanks for the words of encouragement.

[Axim] Ok Uncle Axim, nanti Josh bagitau. Salam sayang dari Justin :-)

[CJ] Aww... thank you very much.

:: NbC :: said...

owh i like the 2nd & 3rd photo. Daddy & Justin look alike especially the waay u smile, cute..!

Tak pe Josh, ni pun kira sacrifice from Daddy for Justin.

Anak Jawa said...

opis besar ler best, tak yah gesel2 bahu dgn member sebelah...

like father like son, comeyyy sungguh. ermm papa Justin ni comey ker? sila jwb sendiri. hehehe

Josh said...

[Pinky] Awwww.... so sweet of you Pinky. Thanks. Yah, it's a small sacrifice for Justin. :-)

[AJ] Cikgu, perlu ke Josh jawab soalan tu? Semua orang tau camner jawab. Takkan cikgu tatau kot??

PUTUBAMBU said...

ntah AJ ni..tanya pulak dia...

Josh said...

[Putu] Kaaan Putu! GIVE ME FIVE!

星蘅。珊特思 said...

Haha!I just realised u move to that room.But it seem quite disturbing compare 2 ur previous room since a lot of people will passing through ur window everyday.^^

Anyway,i heard some say u decide 2 leave if we move to BJ.Thx god it isn't my batch 2 move there,but it is a pity for those junior who gonna lose U!

Josh said...

[xanthus] yah, my room is kinda noisy sometimes.

Well, as for the shifting, I'm still optimistic that things will not end up like that.